Monday, October 10, 2011

OOTD: Bianka and Leather + Styling Options

I was a little worried when I purchased this skirt last year that I wouldn't be able to style it right. Boy was I wrong! This skirt has endless possibilities, and it's a bonus that leather skirts are on fall trend right now. I would love to own a nice leather pencil skirt but have yet to find one to my liking. The circle shape gives the tough material a feminine touch which I love.

I paired the skirt with my fave Anthro tights and a pair of Chie Mihara's that I have been stalking Ebay forever. The Bianka floral print adds more femininity to the leather. This outfit is probably one of my faves for fall.


In this Outfit:
Blouse: Anthropologie Bianka Blouse
Skirt: Anthropologie Circle Leather Skirt
Shoes: Anthropologie Forest Flower Oxfords
Tights: Anthropologie Herringbone Tights
Belt: Feather-Clasped Belt
 Set 1:

Leather Circle Skirt 2




Set 2:

Leather Circle Skirt 2



Set 3:

Leather Circle Skirt 1


2 comments:

  1. Would you be willing to sell your Anthropologie Feather-Clasped Belt by chance? I'm in dire need of one for a dress! Please email me at Jayvue@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blouse+skirt matched together look so good
    Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete